How To Delete SMHI Väder Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your SMHI Väder account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the SMHI Väder app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with SMHI Väder completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete SMHI Väder Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by SMHI Väder. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting SMHI Väder via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with SMHI Väder.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify SMHI Väder of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete SMHI Väder's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of SMHI Väder on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete SMHI Väder from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting SMHI Väder app from an Iphone
If you want to delete SMHI Väder from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the SMHI Väder icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on SMHI Väder.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the SMHI Väder app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete SMHI Väder" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete SMHI Väder from your Android phone
To delete SMHI Väder from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on SMHI Väder.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the SMHI Väder app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the SMHI Väder app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
SMHI Väder Software Details
1. Du kan söka och spara flera favoritorter men även välja att låta appen följa din position så att du alltid får väderprognosen för platsen där du befinner dig.
2. SMHIs app visar väderprognoser för ett stort antal orter, både i Sverige och utomlands, samt varningar när allvarliga väder- och vattenhändelser förutses.
3. I appen finns push-notiser för varningar, zoombara kartor och widgets för snabb överblick.
4. SMHI är en svensk expertmyndighet med globalt perspektiv och en livsviktig uppgift i att förutse förändringar i väder, vatten och klimat.