How To Delete Aftonbladet Nyheter Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Aftonbladet Nyheter account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Aftonbladet Nyheter app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Aftonbladet Nyheter completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Aftonbladet Nyheter
Delete Aftonbladet Nyheter Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Aftonbladet Nyheter. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Aftonbladet Nyheter via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Aftonbladet Nyheter.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Aftonbladet Nyheter of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Aftonbladet Nyheter's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Aftonbladet Nyheter on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Aftonbladet Nyheter from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Aftonbladet Nyheter app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Aftonbladet Nyheters from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Aftonbladet Nyheter icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Aftonbladet Nyheter.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Aftonbladet Nyheter app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Aftonbladet Nyheter" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Aftonbladet Nyheter app from your Android device
To delete Aftonbladet Nyheter from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Aftonbladet Nyheter.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Aftonbladet Nyheter app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Aftonbladet Nyheter app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Aftonbladet Nyheter Software Details
Aftonbladet – störst på nyheter! Vi ger dig det absolut senaste nytt inom nyheter, sport & nöje. Här kan du följa allt om klimatkrisen, Svenska Hjältar, OS 2020, Damallsvenskan, väder och sport. Du kan även följa lokala nyheter, nyheter från de stora regionerna som Stockholm, Göteborg, Malmö och Uppsala eller större nyhetshändelser från hela världen. Häng med i live-rapporteringar, se matcher och läs fördjupande Plus-artiklar eller nyheter om kändisar på nöjesbladet. Sveriges vassaste skribenter som Jan Guillou, Lena Melin, Robert Aschberg ger dig alltid granskande reportage och debatt-...