How To Delete Ayat - Al Quran Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Ayat - Al Quran account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Ayat - Al Quran app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Ayat - Al Quran completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete Ayat - Al Quran Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Ayat - Al Quran. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Ayat - Al Quran via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Ayat .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Ayat of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Ayat - Al Quran's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Ayat - Al Quran on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Ayat - Al Quran from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Ayat - Al Quran app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Ayat - Al Qurans from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Ayat - Al Quran icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Ayat - Al Quran.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Ayat - Al Quran app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Ayat - Al Quran" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Ayat - Al Quran app from your Android device
To delete Ayat - Al Quran from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Ayat - Al Quran.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Ayat - Al Quran app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Ayat - Al Quran app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Ayat - Al Quran Software Details
Ayat : Al Quran : KSU-Electronic Mosshaf project. Features : Viewing scanned(soft) copy of real printed Mosshaf. Providing copy of Mosshaf Al-Madina, copy of Mosshaf Al-Tajweed (colored according to Tajweed rules) and copy of Mosshaf Warsh (Rewayat Warsh An-Nafei'). Al Quran recitations by many famous reciters (two of them are by Rewayat Warsh an-Nafei'). Repeating each Aya as many times as desired with time interval in between. Search through Al Quran text. Direct browsing the Mosshaf by Sura/Aya(Chapter/Verse) , Juz(Part) or Page number. Six Arabic Tafsir(Commentary)...