How To Delete Yandex.Trains Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Yandex.Trains account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Yandex.Trains app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Yandex.Trains completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete Yandex.Trains Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Yandex.Trains. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Yandex.Trains via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Yandex Trains.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Yandex Trains of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Yandex.Trains's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Yandex.Trains on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Yandex.Trains from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Yandex.Trains app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Yandex.Trains from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Yandex.Trains icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Yandex.Trains.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Yandex.Trains app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Yandex.Trains" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Yandex.Trains from your Android phone
To delete Yandex.Trains from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Yandex.Trains.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Yandex.Trains app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Yandex.Trains app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Yandex.Trains Software Details
Up-to-date suburban train times always in your pocket. Find out when your next train leaves, the ticket price and platform number all with a simple tap on your phone screen. View your favourites and history even when you're offline. Get train timetables for more than 70 regions in Russia, Kazakhstan and Armenia (see the full geographical range athttp://rasp.yandex.ru/info/geo). Timetables are updated automatically and take into account both delays and cancellations. Key features: - suburban and regional train timetables for any day; - precise information on soonest departures, ticke...