How To Delete McDelivery PH Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your McDelivery PH account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the McDelivery PH app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with McDelivery PH completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete McDelivery PH Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by McDelivery PH. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting McDelivery PH via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with McDelivery PH.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify McDelivery PH of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete McDelivery PH's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of McDelivery PH on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete McDelivery PH from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting McDelivery PH app from an Iphone
If you want to delete McDelivery PH from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the McDelivery PH icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on McDelivery PH.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the McDelivery PH app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete McDelivery PH" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete McDelivery PH from your Android phone
To delete McDelivery PH from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on McDelivery PH.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the McDelivery PH app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the McDelivery PH app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
McDelivery PH Software Details
McDonald’s Philippines -- Delivery Online. Enjoy McDo whenever, wherever. Get your favorite McDonald’s food delivered, just tap the McDelivery App! Enjoy these features to make ordering your fave McDo meals easy and hassle-free through McDelivery: ORDERING MADE EASY Satisfy your McDo Chicken, Burger, and Fries cravings in just a few taps. COUPONS Enjoy discounts and promos exclusive to the app. NO MINIMUM ORDER REQUIRED So you can order as little or as much as you want. ORDER AS GUEST No need to sign up. Just order and get your food delivered!