How to Delete My Home Credit-Loan,Load,Bills Completely
Learn how to delete your My Home Credit-Loan,Load,Bills account, your personal data and also delete the My Home Credit-Loan,Load,Bills app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with My Home Credit-Loan,Load,Bills completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete My Home Credit-Loan,Load,Bills Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by My Home Credit-Loan,Load,Bills. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting My Home Credit-Loan,Load,Bills via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with My Home Credit-Loan,Load,Bills.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify My Home Credit-Loan,Load,Bills of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting My Home Credit-Loan,Load,Bills's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of My Home Credit-Loan,Load,Bills on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete My Home Credit-Loan,Load,Bills from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete My Home Credit-Loan,Load,Bills app from your Iphone
If you want to delete My Home Credit-Loan,Load,Bills from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the My Home Credit-Loan,Load,Bills icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on My Home Credit-Loan,Load,Bills.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the My Home Credit-Loan,Load,Bills app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete My Home Credit-Loan,Load,Bills" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete My Home Credit-Loan,Load,Bills from your Android phone
To delete My Home Credit-Loan,Load,Bills from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on My Home Credit-Loan,Load,Bills.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the My Home Credit-Loan,Load,Bills app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the My Home Credit-Loan,Load,Bills app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
My Home Credit-Loan,Load,Bills Software Details
1. Cash loans that are flexible, with easy application process and fast approval! From minimum of 3 months up to 60 months repayment period, our Cash Loan starts at 24% up to 77% Annual Percentage Rate (APR).
2. Trusted by millions worldwide, Home Credit empowers Filipinos by providing financial access through responsible lending with affordable loans and flexible installment plans.
3. Shop for any item from phones, laptops, gadgets & more with the new Home Credit Marketplace! Pay in low monthly installments for as low as 0% interest or pay in full via cash or card.
4. You may deactivate the permissions requested by the Home Credit mobile app after the submission of any application for our services.
5. Looking for a new phone, laptop, gadget, home appliance or furniture? Get loans tailored just for you! Apply online through the mobile app and get pre-approved for a quicker transaction process.
6. The application may request that you activate permissions including but not limited to location, emails, messages, phone calls, camera, calendar and contacts.
7. Activate your Home Credit card, track your credit card spending and take control of your credit card security.
8. Home Credit also offers shopping through the Home Credit Marketplace and deals & discounts through our Home Credit Smile Rewards program.
9. We respect the privacy of our customers and users of our online platforms like our mobile application.
10. Setup automated repayment using your debit cards and credit cards.
11. You can now also buy load and pay your bills at the convenience of your home making My Home Credit your everyday financial partner app.
12. The general description of the mobile app’s behavior can be referenced through the permissions module of your mobile phone.
13. We use these permissions to determine creditworthiness, prevent fraud, collections, and to comply with the Know-Your-Customer rules imposed by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas.
14. 10173 also known as the Data Privacy Act of 2012, its implementing rules and regulations, and other issuances of the National Privacy Commission.