How To Delete PDF Reader Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your PDF Reader account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the PDF Reader app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with PDF Reader completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete PDF Reader Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by PDF Reader. They are:
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting PDF Reader via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with PDF Reader.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify PDF Reader of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete PDF Reader's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of PDF Reader on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete PDF Reader from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting PDF Reader app from an Iphone
If you want to delete PDF Reader from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the PDF Reader icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on PDF Reader.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the PDF Reader app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete PDF Reader" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete PDF Reader from your Android phone
To delete PDF Reader from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on PDF Reader.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the PDF Reader app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the PDF Reader app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
PDF Reader Software Details
PDF Reader is one of the best reading tools. It can help you to easily manage, and open all the ebooks on your phone. Supports ebook formats: PDF, DjVU, XPS (OpenXPS), FictionBook (fb2 and fb2.zip), Comics Book formats (cbr and cbz), plus - starting with version 2.0 - EPUB and RTF. Key features: * Pages or scroll view. Page flipping animation. * Table of contents, bookmarks, text search. * Bookmarks on text fragments (comments or corrections) - useful for proof reading. * Export of bookmarks to text file. * Built-in file browser, quick recent books access. * Online catalogs (OPDS)...