How To Delete Hola Free VPN Proxy Unblocker Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Hola Free VPN Proxy Unblocker account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Hola Free VPN Proxy Unblocker app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Hola Free VPN Proxy Unblocker completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Hola Free VPN Proxy Unblocker
Delete Hola Free VPN Proxy Unblocker Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Hola Free VPN Proxy Unblocker. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Hola Free VPN Proxy Unblocker via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Hola Free VPN Proxy Unblocker.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Hola Free VPN Proxy Unblocker of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Hola Free VPN Proxy Unblocker's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Hola Free VPN Proxy Unblocker on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Hola Free VPN Proxy Unblocker from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Hola Free VPN Proxy Unblocker app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Hola Free VPN Proxy Unblocker from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Hola Free VPN Proxy Unblocker icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Hola Free VPN Proxy Unblocker.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Hola Free VPN Proxy Unblocker app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Hola Free VPN Proxy Unblocker" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Hola Free VPN Proxy Unblocker from your Android phone
To delete Hola Free VPN Proxy Unblocker from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Hola Free VPN Proxy Unblocker.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Hola Free VPN Proxy Unblocker app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Hola Free VPN Proxy Unblocker app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Hola Free VPN Proxy Unblocker Software Details
FEATURES • Freedom to view applications and websites from around the world • Free • Switch countries with ease Welcome to a Better Internet! • Hola is a free peer-to-peer VPN service, that works by sharing idle resources of its users to create a more open Web. • Hola keeps its service free by providing a paid-for, commercial version of the VPN service to businesses. • Unblock sites blocked in your country through an innovative peer to peer network More info at https://hola.org/faq If you have any questions and suggestions, feel free and send them to [email protected] We lov...