How To Delete breakup freedom Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your breakup freedom account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the breakup freedom app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with breakup freedom completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete breakup freedom Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by breakup freedom. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting breakup freedom via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with breakup freedom.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify breakup freedom of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete breakup freedom's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of breakup freedom on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete breakup freedom from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting breakup freedom app from an Iphone
If you want to delete breakup freedom from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the breakup freedom icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on breakup freedom.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the breakup freedom app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete breakup freedom" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete breakup freedom from your Android phone
To delete breakup freedom from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on breakup freedom.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the breakup freedom app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the breakup freedom app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
breakup freedom Software Details
A relationship app for those going through a break up, broken heart, divorce, separation, or split. When you were a part of a couple and now you’re not this breakup app helps get you over your ex and provides broken hearted advice by: * Based on the no contact rule, tracking the amount of time you have had no contact with your ex and whether they are constantly contacting you * Seeing positive reinforcement through your break up milestones * Receiving broken heart quotes to keep you motivated from experts like Oprah and Deepak Chopra * The Essential Breaku...