How To Delete Portable Wi-Fi hotspot Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Portable Wi-Fi hotspot account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Portable Wi-Fi hotspot app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Portable Wi-Fi hotspot completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Portable Wi-Fi hotspot
Delete Portable Wi-Fi hotspot Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Portable Wi-Fi hotspot. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Portable Wi-Fi hotspot via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Portable Wi Fi hotspot.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Portable Wi Fi hotspot of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Portable Wi-Fi hotspot's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Portable Wi-Fi hotspot on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Portable Wi-Fi hotspot from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Portable Wi-Fi hotspot app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Portable Wi-Fi hotspots from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Portable Wi-Fi hotspot icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Portable Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Portable Wi-Fi hotspot app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Portable Wi-Fi hotspot" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Portable Wi-Fi hotspot app from your Android device
To delete Portable Wi-Fi hotspot from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Portable Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Portable Wi-Fi hotspot app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Portable Wi-Fi hotspot app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Portable Wi-Fi hotspot Software Details
Turn on Portable Wi-Fi hotspot Improve your mobile computing experience. Simple and fast. **Before running the application configuration is required. SETTING: Settings->More..->Tethering & portable hotspot->Set up Wi-Fi hotspot https://support.google.com/android/answer/182134 Rename or secure your portable hotspot You can change the name of your phone's Wi-Fi network name (SSID) and secure its Wi-Fi network when it's acting as a portable hotspot. Go to Settings > Wireless & networks > More > Tethering & portable hotspot. Make sure Portable Wi-Fi hotspot is checked. Touch Conf...