How To Delete Piano Master 2 Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Piano Master 2 account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Piano Master 2 app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Piano Master 2 completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete Piano Master 2 Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Piano Master 2. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Piano Master 2 via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Piano Master 2.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Piano Master 2 of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Piano Master 2's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Piano Master 2 on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Piano Master 2 from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Piano Master 2 app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Piano Master 2s from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Piano Master 2 icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Piano Master 2.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Piano Master 2 app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Piano Master 2" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Piano Master 2 app from your Android device
To delete Piano Master 2 from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Piano Master 2.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Piano Master 2 app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Piano Master 2 app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Piano Master 2 Software Details
Follow the falling tiles on the screen and you'll be able to play many famous songs. More than 200 songs, grouped in 7 collections: - Classic collection: classic and popular melodies like "Moonlight Sonata", "Happy Birthday To You", and many others. - Beethoven collection: the best Beethoven's piano sonatas. - Chopin collection: the best Chopin's Etudes, Preludes, Mazurkas and Nocturnes. - Mozart collection: the best Mozart's piano sonatas. - National Anthems: from 32 countries of the world. - Christmas collection: Jingle Bells, Silent Night, and much more. - Movies and TV: the most...