How To Delete Air Traffic - flight tracker Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Air Traffic - flight tracker account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Air Traffic - flight tracker app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Air Traffic - flight tracker completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Air Traffic - flight tracker
Delete Air Traffic - flight tracker Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Air Traffic - flight tracker. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Air Traffic - flight tracker via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Air Traffic .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Air Traffic of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Air Traffic - flight tracker's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Air Traffic - flight tracker on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Air Traffic - flight tracker from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Air Traffic - flight tracker app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Air Traffic - flight tracker from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Air Traffic - flight tracker icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Air Traffic - flight tracker.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Air Traffic - flight tracker app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Air Traffic - flight tracker" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Air Traffic - flight tracker from your Android phone
To delete Air Traffic - flight tracker from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Air Traffic - flight tracker.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Air Traffic - flight tracker app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Air Traffic - flight tracker app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Air Traffic - flight tracker Software Details
A flight tracker with plane photos : flight radar of live planes on a map. Responsive real-time display of planes on a map with flight status details. Display of planes with reel-time position updates. You can locate plane for a given flight, using the very responsive search engine. When selecting a plane you will see : - airline, - flight origin and destination airports, - departure and arrival time. - aircraft type, including photo - altitude, speed and heading - 3D pilot view animation And you can click for additional photos. You will appreciate the very responsivenes...