How to Delete Perl Language Reference Guide Completely
Learn how to delete your Perl Language Reference Guide account, your personal data and also delete the Perl Language Reference Guide app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with Perl Language Reference Guide completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete Perl Language Reference Guide Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Perl Language Reference Guide. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Perl Language Reference Guide via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Perl Language Reference Guide.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Perl Language Reference Guide of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting Perl Language Reference Guide's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Perl Language Reference Guide on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Perl Language Reference Guide from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete Perl Language Reference Guide app from your Iphone
If you want to delete Perl Language Reference Guide from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Perl Language Reference Guide icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Perl Language Reference Guide.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Perl Language Reference Guide app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Perl Language Reference Guide" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete Perl Language Reference Guide from your Android phone
To delete Perl Language Reference Guide from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Perl Language Reference Guide.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Perl Language Reference Guide app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Perl Language Reference Guide app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Perl Language Reference Guide Software Details
1. Perl is a general-purpose programming language originally developed for text manipulation and now used for a wide range of tasks including system administration, web development, network programming, GUI development, and more.
2. Its major features are that it's easy to use, supports both procedural and object-oriented (OO) programming, has powerful built-in support for text processing, and has one of the world's most impressive collections of third-party modules.
3. The Perl Reference Manual provides beginners with a simple introduction to the basics, and experts will find advanced details they need.
4. The language is intended to be practical (easy to use, efficient, complete) rather than beautiful (tiny, elegant, minimal).
5. You will find all this section offline without any internet connection and learn Perl easily anywhere and anytime.