How To Delete World Newspapers Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your World Newspapers account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the World Newspapers app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with World Newspapers completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete World Newspapers Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by World Newspapers. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting World Newspapers via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with World Newspa .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify World Newspa of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete World Newspapers's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of World Newspapers on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete World Newspapers from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting World Newspapers app from an Iphone
If you want to delete World Newspaperss from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the World Newspapers icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on World Newspapers.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the World Newspapers app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete World Newspapers" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting World Newspapers app from your Android device
To delete World Newspapers from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on World Newspapers.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the World Newspapers app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the World Newspapers app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
World Newspapers Software Details
Number 1 News App in Android Market!! Easy to use directory of thousands of local and international newspapers, magazines and websites. More than 6000 WORLDWIDE newspapers, websites and magazines links at your fingertips optimied for your android phone. A must have for news junkies. Features * More than 105 countries and 6000 paper links. * Video News * Browse by country and categories * RSS reader with smart search & offline reading * Favourites(customizable), Share & History * Bookmarks * Search for newspapers * Translate webpages * Download webpages for offline viewing *...