How To Delete Art Saga Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Art Saga account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Art Saga app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Art Saga completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete Art Saga Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Art Saga. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Art Saga via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Art Saga.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Art Saga of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Art Saga's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Art Saga on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Art Saga from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Art Saga app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Art Sagas from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Art Saga icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Art Saga.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Art Saga app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Art Saga" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Art Saga app from your Android device
To delete Art Saga from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Art Saga.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Art Saga app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Art Saga app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Art Saga Software Details
All your favourite art explained through entertaining stories - sculptures, paintings, artefacts! Impress your friends with surprising anecdotes about all-time masterpieces from all parts of the world! You are offered the chance to chat about art with a wise owl: don't miss it! Also includes: a gallery to view HD paintings! Disclaimer: stories are extremely addictive.