How To Delete Univision Noticias Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Univision Noticias account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Univision Noticias app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Univision Noticias completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Univision Noticias
Delete Univision Noticias Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Univision Noticias. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Univision Noticias via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Univision Noticias.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Univision Noticias of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Univision Noticias's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Univision Noticias on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Univision Noticias from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Univision Noticias app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Univision Noticiass from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Univision Noticias icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Univision Noticias.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Univision Noticias app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Univision Noticias" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Univision Noticias app from your Android device
To delete Univision Noticias from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Univision Noticias.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Univision Noticias app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Univision Noticias app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Univision Noticias Software Details
Univision Noticias encontrarás noticias actualizadas para la comunidad hispana en EE.UU. Entérate de todos los hechos que son noticia en torno a la política, elecciones 2020, economía, inmigración, negocios, deportes, finanzas, educación, entretenimiento, salud, economía, música, entre otros. También puedes enterarte sobre las notas de opinión, del estado del clima, horóscopos y mucho más. Puedes elegir las noticias de tu ciudad: Atlanta, Austin, Chicago, Dallas Fort Worth, El Paso, Fresno, Houston, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, McAllen, Miami, Nueva York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Puerto Rico, Ral...