How To Delete Tattoo Maker Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Tattoo Maker account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Tattoo Maker app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Tattoo Maker completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete Tattoo Maker Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Tattoo Maker. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Tattoo Maker via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Tattoo Maker.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Tattoo Maker of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Tattoo Maker's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Tattoo Maker on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Tattoo Maker from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Tattoo Maker app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Tattoo Makers from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Tattoo Maker icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Tattoo Maker.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Tattoo Maker app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Tattoo Maker" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Tattoo Maker app from your Android device
To delete Tattoo Maker from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Tattoo Maker.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Tattoo Maker app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Tattoo Maker app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Tattoo Maker Software Details
Tattoo Design your name on photos now!Draw tattoo,Painting tattoos, Be best tattoo maker! INK Hunter! Need an awesome tattoo? Draw tattoo!Painting tattoos! Do you want to be the professional tattoo editor? If you love tattoos, you will appreciate our amazing tattoo designs from around the world! Use your tattoos ideas to create your own tattoo art. No pain anymore! It applying tattoos on your photo and it gives a real tattoo look! • Awesome Tattoo Designs photos! • Get inspired by Amazing Ink! • Include different styles: Love, Dragon, Fantasy, Butterfly, Animals, Skulls, Wing…and mo...