How To Delete Stories Time Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Stories Time account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Stories Time app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Stories Time completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete Stories Time Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Stories Time. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Stories Time via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Stories Time.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Stories Time of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Stories Time's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Stories Time on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Stories Time from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Stories Time app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Stories Times from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Stories Time icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Stories Time.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Stories Time app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Stories Time" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Stories Time app from your Android device
To delete Stories Time from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Stories Time.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Stories Time app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Stories Time app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Stories Time Software Details
Stories Time App is a offline app. It is dedicated to the wonderful world of the short story. Moral stories in this app are focused for all age peoples. This App is mainly focused to nurture good thoughts in childrens. Stories Time is completely a free app, no advertisements. Users can also send stories to us for adding in this app. If User needed Image Mode can be activated which will display picture related to story. Night Mode is available for readers to enjoy reading in low light. This will be a wonderful app for telling stories to your kid. Bed time stories are available...