How To Delete GPS Emulator Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your GPS Emulator account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the GPS Emulator app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with GPS Emulator completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete GPS Emulator Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by GPS Emulator. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting GPS Emulator via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with GPS Emulator.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify GPS Emulator of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete GPS Emulator's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of GPS Emulator on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete GPS Emulator from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting GPS Emulator app from an Iphone
If you want to delete GPS Emulator from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the GPS Emulator icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on GPS Emulator.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the GPS Emulator app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete GPS Emulator" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete GPS Emulator from your Android phone
To delete GPS Emulator from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on GPS Emulator.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the GPS Emulator app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the GPS Emulator app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
GPS Emulator Software Details
Move your phone to any place in the world with this app! It sets up a fake GPS location so other apps in your phone believes you are there. With this fake gps you can change your location and altitude. You can also tweak the accuracy and get the current time of the fake position. Three map types are available: normal, satellite and terrain. Fake GPS coordinates injection can be enabled/disabled for Google Play Location Services as well. Attention: this app was not designed to cheat on games, it's only for developer testing purposes.