How To Delete Grand Theft Auto V: The Manual Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Grand Theft Auto V: The Manual account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Grand Theft Auto V: The Manual app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Grand Theft Auto V: The Manual completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Grand Theft Auto V: The Manual
Delete Grand Theft Auto V: The Manual Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Grand Theft Auto V: The Manual. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Grand Theft Auto V: The Manual via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Grand Theft Auto V .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Grand Theft Auto V of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Grand Theft Auto V: The Manual's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Grand Theft Auto V: The Manual on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Grand Theft Auto V: The Manual from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Grand Theft Auto V: The Manual app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Grand Theft Auto V: The Manuals from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Grand Theft Auto V: The Manual icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Grand Theft Auto V: The Manual.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Grand Theft Auto V: The Manual app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Grand Theft Auto V: The Manual" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Grand Theft Auto V: The Manual app from your Android device
To delete Grand Theft Auto V: The Manual from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Grand Theft Auto V: The Manual.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Grand Theft Auto V: The Manual app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Grand Theft Auto V: The Manual app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Grand Theft Auto V: The Manual Software Details
GTAV: The Manual is the official manual app for Grand Theft Auto V. Contains over 100 pages covering everything from Game Controls, and Features to a tour through the local neighborhoods and activities across Los Santos and Blaine County - plus a special interactive version of the game map to zoom in and explore. Developed by series creators Rockstar North, Grand Theft Auto V is available worldwide for PlayStation®4, PlayStation®3, Xbox One®, Xbox 360® and PC. Set in the biggest, most dynamic and most diverse open world ever created, Grand Theft Auto V blends storytelling and gameplay in...