How to Delete KPOP Tiles Deluxe Completely
Learn how to delete your KPOP Tiles Deluxe account, your personal data and also delete the KPOP Tiles Deluxe app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with KPOP Tiles Deluxe completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete KPOP Tiles Deluxe Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by KPOP Tiles Deluxe. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting KPOP Tiles Deluxe via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with KPOP Tiles Deluxe.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify KPOP Tiles Deluxe of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting KPOP Tiles Deluxe's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of KPOP Tiles Deluxe on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete KPOP Tiles Deluxe from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete KPOP Tiles Deluxe app from your Iphone
If you want to delete KPOP Tiles Deluxe from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the KPOP Tiles Deluxe icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on KPOP Tiles Deluxe.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the KPOP Tiles Deluxe app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete KPOP Tiles Deluxe" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete KPOP Tiles Deluxe from your Android phone
To delete KPOP Tiles Deluxe from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on KPOP Tiles Deluxe.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the KPOP Tiles Deluxe app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the KPOP Tiles Deluxe app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
KPOP Tiles Deluxe Software Details
1. KPOP Tiles Deluxe 2020 will challenge your reflexes and reaction time while you play your favorite K-POP songs on the piano.
2. It is not affiliated with or endorsed by any K-POP group, their management teams, or their record labels.
3. • Enhanced gameplay with special tiles such as long notes and bonus blocks.