How To Delete Daily Shopping Stories Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Daily Shopping Stories account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Daily Shopping Stories app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Daily Shopping Stories completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Daily Shopping Stories
Delete Daily Shopping Stories Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Daily Shopping Stories. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Daily Shopping Stories via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Daily Shopping Stories.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Daily Shopping Stories of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Daily Shopping Stories's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Daily Shopping Stories on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Daily Shopping Stories from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Daily Shopping Stories app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Daily Shopping Storiess from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Daily Shopping Stories icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Daily Shopping Stories.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Daily Shopping Stories app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Daily Shopping Stories" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Daily Shopping Stories app from your Android device
To delete Daily Shopping Stories from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Daily Shopping Stories.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Daily Shopping Stories app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Daily Shopping Stories app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Daily Shopping Stories Software Details
Welcome to Daily Shopping Stories, the most exciting, fun-filled animated shopping center ever! Buy food, try on new clothes, or get a fresh look at the hair salon. The possibilities are endless! Daily Shopping Stories is fun, safe, educational entertainment for little ones and older kids alike. It’s the latest in the Stories series, following the popular games Happy Daycare Stories and Sweet Home Stories, enjoyed by more than 2 million players. Designed for children ages 3 to 10, Daily Shopping Stories includes different spaces with various characters of all ages and professions, as w...