How To Delete Piano Tiles Game Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Piano Tiles Game account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Piano Tiles Game app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Piano Tiles Game completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete Piano Tiles Game Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Piano Tiles Game. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Piano Tiles Game via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Piano Tiles Game.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Piano Tiles Game of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Piano Tiles Game's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Piano Tiles Game on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Piano Tiles Game from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Piano Tiles Game app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Piano Tiles Games from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Piano Tiles Game icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Piano Tiles Game.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Piano Tiles Game app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Piano Tiles Game" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Piano Tiles Game app from your Android device
To delete Piano Tiles Game from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Piano Tiles Game.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Piano Tiles Game app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Piano Tiles Game app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Piano Tiles Game Software Details
The perfect PIANO TILES, new piano music play, not step on the white pieces! Follow the music click on the color, simple operation, rich gameplay! Can compete with a small partner, so you have a perfect music beyond imagination feast! Piano Challenges 2 White Tiles Magic White Piano - Music Tiles Perfect Piano App with best music Pink Piano Tiles Blue Piano Tiles Color piano tiles Game features: - multi colour piano tiles games - multiple sound collections - Color Piano tiles have 10 levels - Piano tiles game is colourful game - awesome sound available in piano tiles. - pia...