How To Delete Talking Ginger Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Talking Ginger account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Talking Ginger app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Talking Ginger completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete Talking Ginger Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Talking Ginger. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Talking Ginger via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Talking Ginger.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Talking Ginger of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Talking Ginger's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Talking Ginger on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Talking Ginger from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Talking Ginger app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Talking Ginger from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Talking Ginger icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Talking Ginger.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Talking Ginger app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Talking Ginger" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Talking Ginger from your Android phone
To delete Talking Ginger from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Talking Ginger.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Talking Ginger app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Talking Ginger app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Talking Ginger Software Details
Little Talking Ginger needs your help! Help him get ready for bed and have fun along the way! Ginger provides the best company - talk to him, tickle him and play games with him. You can even see what he’s dreaming about at night! Enjoy your time with the little kitten, record videos of your fun time together and share them online! Features: - Have fun with Ginger: Pet him, poke him, tickle him and hear his cute laugh. - Talk to Ginger: Talk to the little cat and he’ll repeat in his cute voice. - Get Ginger ready for bed: Shower and blow dry his fluffy fur, brush his teeth and take...