How To Delete Nail Designs 3000 Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Nail Designs 3000 account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Nail Designs 3000 app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Nail Designs 3000 completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Nail Designs 3000
Delete Nail Designs 3000 Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Nail Designs 3000. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Nail Designs 3000 via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Nail Designs 3000.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Nail Designs 3000 of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Nail Designs 3000's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Nail Designs 3000 on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Nail Designs 3000 from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Nail Designs 3000 app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Nail Designs 3000 from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Nail Designs 3000 icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Nail Designs 3000.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Nail Designs 3000 app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Nail Designs 3000" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Nail Designs 3000 from your Android phone
To delete Nail Designs 3000 from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Nail Designs 3000.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Nail Designs 3000 app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Nail Designs 3000 app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Nail Designs 3000 Software Details
To be on trend, take a look at our list of 3000 most gorgeous nail designs created by talented nail artists. 73 categories: New Year nails, Summer nails, Shellac, Fashion, Nails with rhinestones, Women day, French, Bridal, Summer nails and etc. Need some nail art inspiration? Get ready for some manicure magic as we bring you the hottest nail designs, patterns, colors and creations. We are introducing you with various ideas of decorating your nails. We hope that you will like them and can even get some inspiration to try some of them on your own nails.