How to Delete Makeup Contouring Completely
Learn how to delete your Makeup Contouring account, your personal data and also delete the Makeup Contouring app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with Makeup Contouring completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete Makeup Contouring Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Makeup Contouring. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Makeup Contouring via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Makeup Contouring.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Makeup Contouring of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting Makeup Contouring's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Makeup Contouring on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Makeup Contouring from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete Makeup Contouring app from your Iphone
If you want to delete Makeup Contouring from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Makeup Contouring icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Makeup Contouring.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Makeup Contouring app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Makeup Contouring" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete Makeup Contouring from your Android phone
To delete Makeup Contouring from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Makeup Contouring.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Makeup Contouring app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Makeup Contouring app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Makeup Contouring Software Details
1. Face contouring makeup is no longer a hard process that you have to refer to specialists to get, at least on an everyday basis, as we present to you today simple makeup ideas & tips for contouring that will make it easier for you.
2. Learn with this Makeup Contouring app, how to make up like a pro, you can follow easy step-by-step contouring tutorials and illustrated explanations.
3. Makeup Contouring is the application which gives you ideas and tutorial about Easy Contouring Makeup step by step.
4. How to use makeup to contour your face and create the illusion of perfection, even without any airbrush or Photo Editor tricks.
5. We provide many tricks that will help you learn how to use your makeup to contour your face that you can master quickly.
6. Makeup Contouring and highlighting.
7. You want to highlight with a light shade the parts of your face that you want to bring out, and use a darker shade on the parts that you want to tone down.
8. For the rest of us, contouring is often seen as only existing successfully on the stage or at a professional photo shoot.