How To Delete myTaste Recipes Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your myTaste Recipes account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the myTaste Recipes app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with myTaste Recipes completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete myTaste Recipes Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by myTaste Recipes. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting myTaste Recipes via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with myTaste Recipes.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify myTaste Recipes of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete myTaste Recipes's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of myTaste Recipes on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete myTaste Recipes from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting myTaste Recipes app from an Iphone
If you want to delete myTaste Recipess from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the myTaste Recipes icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on myTaste Recipes.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the myTaste Recipes app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete myTaste Recipes" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting myTaste Recipes app from your Android device
To delete myTaste Recipes from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on myTaste Recipes.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the myTaste Recipes app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the myTaste Recipes app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
myTaste Recipes Software Details
By using myTaste you can find and save recipes from all of USA’s food blogs and recipe websites in one single place! Create your own cookbooks so you can find your favorites quickly and easily on your smartphone no matter where you are just by using the app or by going to myTaste.com. Discover cookbooks from other users and find out which recipes are the most popular right now!