How To Delete TNT Mod for MCPE Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your TNT Mod for MCPE account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the TNT Mod for MCPE app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with TNT Mod for MCPE completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete TNT Mod for MCPE Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by TNT Mod for MCPE. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting TNT Mod for MCPE via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with TNT Mod .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify TNT Mod of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete TNT Mod for MCPE's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of TNT Mod for MCPE on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete TNT Mod for MCPE from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting TNT Mod for MCPE app from an Iphone
If you want to delete TNT Mod for MCPEs from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the TNT Mod for MCPE icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on TNT Mod for MCPE.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the TNT Mod for MCPE app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete TNT Mod for MCPE" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting TNT Mod for MCPE app from your Android device
To delete TNT Mod for MCPE from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on TNT Mod for MCPE.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the TNT Mod for MCPE app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the TNT Mod for MCPE app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
TNT Mod for MCPE Software Details
This mod, Too much TNT is one of the most played mods, and we will bring it directly to you for download. Too much TNT Mod for MCPE, it's a popular mod with the next features: - More than 48 new explosives - 2 new resources, gunpowder and uranium - Fixed bugs - The latest version of the mod, version 3.0 - Over 50 TNT at a time Too Much TNT is the ultimate TNT mod. More than 50 different types of TNT await you to perform the most incredible experiments in the world of Minecraft - Pocket Edition. A lot of TNT is the TMT definitive mod. This application is not affiliated in any wa...