How to Delete NerdWallet Completely
Learn how to delete your NerdWallet: Money Tracker App account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete NerdWallet Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by NerdWallet: Money Tracker App:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your NerdWallet account, contact NerdWallet via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify NerdWallet of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. How to Delete NerdWallet on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete NerdWallet: Money Tracker App".
3. Delete NerdWallet on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "NerdWallet: Money Tracker App" and Click "Uninstall".
NerdWallet: Money Tracker App Product Details
Discover the insights you need to make the most of your money. Start with the big picture and see all your financial accounts on one screen. Or zoom in on the details of your cash flow, expenses, credit score and net worth. Plus, get Nerd-approved tips to build it all. Here’s how our personal finance tracking app works: KNOW YOUR CASH FLOW - Track spending across multiple cards - Get detailed spending insights - Track your bills, expenses and more - Discover ways to cut back or save - Compare spending month-to-month - See your top spending categories and trends KEEP UP WITH YOUR NET WORTH - See how your income, debts, investments, and home value all add up - Follow the history of your net worth - Zoom into the details of your net worth and track individual accounts over time MONITOR & BUILD YOUR CREDIT - Access your credit score and credit report any time - Get score change notifications - Understand the factors that affect your score - Learn ways to keep building – whether it’s increasing your credit utilization or paying your bills earlier, and more SMART MOVES FOR YOUR MONEY - Quickly find and compare more rewarding credit cards, better loan rates, and higher-earning bank accounts