How to Delete Tattoo my Photo 2.0 Completely
Learn how to delete your Tattoo my Photo 2.0 account, your personal data and also delete the Tattoo my Photo 2.0 app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with Tattoo my Photo 2.0 completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete Tattoo my Photo 2.0 Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Tattoo my Photo 2.0. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Tattoo my Photo 2.0 via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Tattoo my Photo 2.0.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Tattoo my Photo 2.0 of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting Tattoo my Photo 2.0's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Tattoo my Photo 2.0 on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Tattoo my Photo 2.0 from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete Tattoo my Photo 2.0 app from your Iphone
If you want to delete Tattoo my Photo 2.0 from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Tattoo my Photo 2.0 icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Tattoo my Photo 2.0.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Tattoo my Photo 2.0 app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Tattoo my Photo 2.0" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete Tattoo my Photo 2.0 from your Android phone
To delete Tattoo my Photo 2.0 from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Tattoo my Photo 2.0.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Tattoo my Photo 2.0 app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Tattoo my Photo 2.0 app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Tattoo my Photo 2.0 Software Details
1. Our editing tool contains a lot of artistic tattoo ideas for kids, both girls and boys, tatto for women and men (browse for example rose, dragon, polynesian or tribal tattoos and much more!).
2. "Tattoo my Photo" app lets you try new tattoo designs, without any pain! Tattoo yourself on your own photos.
3. In new version you are able to change height, width of tattoo and skew&flip it as well.
4. But you can have this effect just from the photos, can't you? The result doesn't look like fake tattoo, do not worry and try.
5. Remember, making ink in real world is not a game, they will stay on your skin forever, so first check how it looks in our application.
6. In the new version you can also add your own text tattoo.
7. Now you can check out real pics from other people and add your own to the social part of gallery.
8. - place the tattoo stencils on best place on your body.