How To Delete English Grammar Ultimate Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your English Grammar Ultimate account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the English Grammar Ultimate app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with English Grammar Ultimate completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like English Grammar Ultimate
Delete English Grammar Ultimate Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by English Grammar Ultimate. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting English Grammar Ultimate via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with English Grammar Ultimate.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify English Grammar Ultimate of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete English Grammar Ultimate's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of English Grammar Ultimate on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete English Grammar Ultimate from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting English Grammar Ultimate app from an Iphone
If you want to delete English Grammar Ultimate from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the English Grammar Ultimate icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on English Grammar Ultimate.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the English Grammar Ultimate app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete English Grammar Ultimate" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete English Grammar Ultimate from your Android phone
To delete English Grammar Ultimate from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on English Grammar Ultimate.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the English Grammar Ultimate app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the English Grammar Ultimate app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
English Grammar Ultimate Software Details
☆ ☆ ☆ ENGLISH GRAMMAR ULTIMATE (Grammar now in my pocket) ☆ ☆ ☆ Grammar is the study of words and the ways words work together. An invisible force that guides us as we put words together into sentences. Any person who communicates using a particular language is consciously or unconsciously aware of the grammar of that language. To speak in a clearer and more effective manner we study grammar. A person who has unconscious knowledge of grammar may be sufficient for simple language use, but the ones who wish to communicate in an artful manner and well, will seek greater depth of un...