How To Delete MalMath: Step by step solver Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your MalMath: Step by step solver account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the MalMath: Step by step solver app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with MalMath: Step by step solver completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like MalMath: Step by step solver
Delete MalMath: Step by step solver Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by MalMath: Step by step solver. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting MalMath: Step by step solver via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with MalMath .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify MalMath of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete MalMath: Step by step solver's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of MalMath: Step by step solver on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete MalMath: Step by step solver from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting MalMath: Step by step solver app from an Iphone
If you want to delete MalMath: Step by step solver from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the MalMath: Step by step solver icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on MalMath: Step by step solver.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the MalMath: Step by step solver app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete MalMath: Step by step solver" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete MalMath: Step by step solver from your Android phone
To delete MalMath: Step by step solver from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on MalMath: Step by step solver.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the MalMath: Step by step solver app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the MalMath: Step by step solver app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
MalMath: Step by step solver Software Details
MalMath is a math problem solver with step by step description and graph view. It’s free and works offline. Solve: • Integrals • Derivatives • Limits • Trigonometry • Logarithms • Equations • Algebra It helps students to understand the solving process and others who have problems on their homework. It is helpful for high school and college students, teachers and parents. Key MalMath features: • Step by step description with detailed explanation for each step. • Easier to understand steps using highlights. • Graph analysis. • Generates math problems...