How To Delete Battery Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Battery account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Battery app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Battery completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete Battery Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Battery. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Battery via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Battery.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Battery of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Battery's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Battery on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Battery from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Battery app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Battery from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Battery icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Battery.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Battery app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Battery" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Battery from your Android phone
To delete Battery from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Battery.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Battery app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Battery app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Battery Software Details
Battery indicates the battery charge level of your device. Battery is a small, sleek and elegant app that will help you follow the current battery percentage on your Android device, and even serve as a battery saver. With Battery, every time and everywhere you will know if your battery is charged enough to play a game, a movie, or to browse the web. There is no other battery app with such intuitive, neat and gorgeous interface as Battery has. The UI of Battery is as simple as possible, but tremendously practical. We will work constantly to improve Battery, adding in the very near...