How To Delete Skin Editor 3D for Minecraft Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Skin Editor 3D for Minecraft account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Skin Editor 3D for Minecraft app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Skin Editor 3D for Minecraft completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Skin Editor 3D for Minecraft
Delete Skin Editor 3D for Minecraft Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Skin Editor 3D for Minecraft. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Skin Editor 3D for Minecraft via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Skin Editor 3D .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Skin Editor 3D of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Skin Editor 3D for Minecraft's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Skin Editor 3D for Minecraft on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Skin Editor 3D for Minecraft from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Skin Editor 3D for Minecraft app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Skin Editor 3D for Minecraft from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Skin Editor 3D for Minecraft icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Skin Editor 3D for Minecraft.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Skin Editor 3D for Minecraft app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Skin Editor 3D for Minecraft" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Skin Editor 3D for Minecraft from your Android phone
To delete Skin Editor 3D for Minecraft from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Skin Editor 3D for Minecraft.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Skin Editor 3D for Minecraft app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Skin Editor 3D for Minecraft app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Skin Editor 3D for Minecraft Software Details
From the most popular Minecraft skin editor on Play Store, 'Skin Editor for Minecraft', we have come back to create a better version with more functionalities to edit skins. The application supports both 64x32 (old version) and 64x64 (new version) skins. These are the features of Skin Editor 3D for Minecraft: 1. Create new Minecraft skins - Using Steve skin - Browse more than 20,000 skins online - Copy any online player's skin by name - Random skin online for you - Direct import from Minecraft PE - Browse gallery for skins 2. Edit and impove skins with amazing tools - Paint...