How To Delete Rhythm and Bears Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Rhythm and Bears account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Rhythm and Bears app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Rhythm and Bears completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete Rhythm and Bears Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Rhythm and Bears. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Rhythm and Bears via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Rhythm and Bears.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Rhythm and Bears of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Rhythm and Bears's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Rhythm and Bears on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Rhythm and Bears from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Rhythm and Bears app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Rhythm and Bearss from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Rhythm and Bears icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Rhythm and Bears.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Rhythm and Bears app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Rhythm and Bears" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Rhythm and Bears app from your Android device
To delete Rhythm and Bears from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Rhythm and Bears.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Rhythm and Bears app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Rhythm and Bears app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Rhythm and Bears Software Details
It’s time to unleash your musical talent! Incredible interactive musical game! Сreate a stunning performance! Join Bjorn and Bucky and all their friends as they put on a fabulous concert and you get to direct the show! It’s time to become the director of your very own music festival! • Put together your own band • Choose their instruments, and show off your musical skills & compositions • Use lights, smoke machines and even a laser show to make your musical extravaganza even more memorable Children’s creativity will flourish as they experience the joy of making music in this n...