How To Delete Swiss-Traffic Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Swiss-Traffic account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Swiss-Traffic app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Swiss-Traffic completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete Swiss-Traffic Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Swiss-Traffic. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Swiss-Traffic via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Swiss Traffic.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Swiss Traffic of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Swiss-Traffic's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Swiss-Traffic on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Swiss-Traffic from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Swiss-Traffic app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Swiss-Traffics from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Swiss-Traffic icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Swiss-Traffic.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Swiss-Traffic app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Swiss-Traffic" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Swiss-Traffic app from your Android device
To delete Swiss-Traffic from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Swiss-Traffic.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Swiss-Traffic app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Swiss-Traffic app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Swiss-Traffic Software Details
The Swiss-Traffic application (Traffic in Switzerland) informes for FREE since 10 years about the instant road and traffic conditions, localized and auditiv. Because of the auditiv function it's the only application you can use while you are driving! «Like when using a GPS navigation system, you will be informed in advance by the voice system of any danger or traffic delays that might occur on your itinerary, and this without any required handling of your smartphone. Thanks to these preventive informations, you can change your route and gain a lot of time. » We inform you before and...