How To Delete Horror Maps Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Horror Maps account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Horror Maps app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Horror Maps completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete Horror Maps Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Horror Maps. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Horror Maps via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Horror Maps.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Horror Maps of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Horror Maps's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Horror Maps on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Horror Maps from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Horror Maps app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Horror Maps from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Horror Maps icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Horror Maps.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Horror Maps app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Horror Maps" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Horror Maps from your Android phone
To delete Horror Maps from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Horror Maps.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Horror Maps app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Horror Maps app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Horror Maps Software Details
Horror Maps for Minecraft PE gives you a chance to download and install any map you like, directly from the app with just a few clicks. Super Horror Maps does use the internet, so please be aware of your data usage. It is necessary to have Minecraft Pocket Edition on your device to use our app. Each map has a title, description and screenshot so you know what to expect before downloading them. Here are some examples of Horror maps: - Mystery Map - Eyes The Horror - The Cabin Horror - Lost Memory - The Orphanage Maps - Minotaur Mansion Map - HorrorFest Maps - FEAR Map - Cracke...