How To Delete H&M - we love fashion Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your H&M - we love fashion account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the H&M - we love fashion app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with H&M - we love fashion completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like H&M - we love fashion
Delete H&M - we love fashion Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by H&M - we love fashion. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting H&M - we love fashion via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with H M .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify H M of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete H&M - we love fashion's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of H&M - we love fashion on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete H&M - we love fashion from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting H&M - we love fashion app from an Iphone
If you want to delete H&M - we love fashion from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the H&M - we love fashion icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on H&M - we love fashion.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the H&M - we love fashion app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete H&M - we love fashion" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete H&M - we love fashion from your Android phone
To delete H&M - we love fashion from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on H&M - we love fashion.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the H&M - we love fashion app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the H&M - we love fashion app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
H&M - we love fashion Software Details
Tap in to our fashion feed, anytime, anywhere, and all in one spot — the H&M app. Get instant updates, track your orders, use your own photos to find similar items in stock, and get inspired by our users all over the world! Imagine yourself browsing our feed and experiencing it live all at the same time. Sounds exciting? Keep reading! Our app also comes handy when you’re already inside one of our stores. Let’s say you can’t find your size or would like to know if an item is available in more sizes and colours? Scan the price tag — our SCAN & FIND feature will let you know! Seen so...