How To Delete DigDeep Image Recovery Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your DigDeep Image Recovery account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the DigDeep Image Recovery app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with DigDeep Image Recovery completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like DigDeep Image Recovery
Delete DigDeep Image Recovery Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by DigDeep Image Recovery. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting DigDeep Image Recovery via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with DigDeep Image Recovery.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify DigDeep Image Recovery of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete DigDeep Image Recovery's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of DigDeep Image Recovery on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete DigDeep Image Recovery from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting DigDeep Image Recovery app from an Iphone
If you want to delete DigDeep Image Recovery from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the DigDeep Image Recovery icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on DigDeep Image Recovery.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the DigDeep Image Recovery app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete DigDeep Image Recovery" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete DigDeep Image Recovery from your Android phone
To delete DigDeep Image Recovery from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on DigDeep Image Recovery.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the DigDeep Image Recovery app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the DigDeep Image Recovery app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
DigDeep Image Recovery Software Details
A powerful Recovery tool that Search your internal storage and SD card for deleted images and recover them again easily. Sometimes it happens when you delete accidently a photo from your phone, and start looking for a good tool that can restore it for you can bring you a headache. To solve this problem all what you have to do is the download this app and let it Scan all your phone’s internal and external memory. HOW TO USE : It is easy, just launch the app. A loading screen will show up. Just be patient and wait until it scans all folders and files for erased photos. It may take a while...