How To Delete Bubble Level Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Bubble Level account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Bubble Level app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Bubble Level completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete Bubble Level Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Bubble Level. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Bubble Level via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Bubble Level.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Bubble Level of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Bubble Level's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Bubble Level on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Bubble Level from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Bubble Level app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Bubble Level from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Bubble Level icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Bubble Level.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Bubble Level app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Bubble Level" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Bubble Level from your Android phone
To delete Bubble Level from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Bubble Level.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Bubble Level app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Bubble Level app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Bubble Level Software Details
A bubble level, spirit level or simply a spirit is an instrument designed to indicate whether a surface is horizontal (level) or vertical (plumb). Bubble Level app is handy, accurate, simple to use and incredibly useful tool for your Android device. A traditional modern level meter has a slightly curved glass tube which is incompletely filled with a liquid, usually a colored spirit or alcohol, leaving a bubble in the tube. At slight inclinations the bubble travels away from the center position, which is usually marked. Bubble Level app tries to mimic the real level meter and displays the d...