How To Delete Video MP3 Converter Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Video MP3 Converter account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Video MP3 Converter app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Video MP3 Converter completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Video MP3 Converter
Delete Video MP3 Converter Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Video MP3 Converter. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Video MP3 Converter via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Video MP3 Converter.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Video MP3 Converter of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Video MP3 Converter's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Video MP3 Converter on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Video MP3 Converter from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Video MP3 Converter app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Video MP3 Converter from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Video MP3 Converter icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Video MP3 Converter.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Video MP3 Converter app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Video MP3 Converter" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Video MP3 Converter from your Android phone
To delete Video MP3 Converter from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Video MP3 Converter.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Video MP3 Converter app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Video MP3 Converter app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Video MP3 Converter Software Details
'Video MP3 Converter' is the fastest MP3 converter for Android. You can convert, trim, resize, and create ringtone fast and easy! You can now change album cover of your music! MP3 converting test result (a song with length of 3:50 / Galaxy S7) - 'Video mp3 Converter': 14.2 sec - 'A' mp3 converter: 56.2 sec - 'B' mp3 converter: 46.4 sec - 'C' mp3 converter: 53.2 sec Supports various type of media - Supported video formats: MP4, 3GP, WEBM, WMV, FLV - Supported audio formats: MP3, AAC, OGG Supports editing MP3 metadata Find more information at http://support.fundevs.com.