How To Delete HD Video Player Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your HD Video Player account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the HD Video Player app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with HD Video Player completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete HD Video Player Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by HD Video Player. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting HD Video Player via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with HD Video Player.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify HD Video Player of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete HD Video Player's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of HD Video Player on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete HD Video Player from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting HD Video Player app from an Iphone
If you want to delete HD Video Player from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the HD Video Player icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on HD Video Player.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the HD Video Player app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete HD Video Player" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete HD Video Player from your Android phone
To delete HD Video Player from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on HD Video Player.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the HD Video Player app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the HD Video Player app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
HD Video Player Software Details
HD video player is the easiest phone video player, has a powerful video decoding capabilities to easily support you play almost all video files stored on your phone. Key function points: 1, automatic identification of all the video files in the phone 2, HD playback your video files; 3, thumbnail display the contents of the video file 4, Set private folder feature, keep your video files safe. 5, Play streaming media files. 6, delete files, rename, play pause operation; 7, smooth playback of FLV files; 8, recent playlist 9, Mp3 player with equalizer. 10, quick browser your video fol...