How To Delete Police Scanner X Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Police Scanner X account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Police Scanner X app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Police Scanner X completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete Police Scanner X Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Police Scanner X. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Police Scanner X via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Police Scanner X.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Police Scanner X of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Police Scanner X's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Police Scanner X on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Police Scanner X from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Police Scanner X app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Police Scanner Xs from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Police Scanner X icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Police Scanner X.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Police Scanner X app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Police Scanner X" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Police Scanner X app from your Android device
To delete Police Scanner X from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Police Scanner X.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Police Scanner X app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Police Scanner X app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Police Scanner X Software Details
With Police Scanner X you can listen to Police/Fire/Radio Scanners from around the world. X as in eXperimental means this is the cutting edge police scanner version. With the latest features added before other apps get to try them on for size! Police Scanner X includes a custom stream player for faster playback and battery savings. Radio streams can be resumed at startup so you can quickly listen to your favorite police radio bands. Police Radio 10-codes are included for quick reference so you can understand the chatter on the police radio. Auto resume last police scanner radio stati...