How To Delete Meal Reminder - Weight Loss Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Meal Reminder - Weight Loss account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Meal Reminder - Weight Loss app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Meal Reminder - Weight Loss completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Meal Reminder - Weight Loss
Delete Meal Reminder - Weight Loss Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Meal Reminder - Weight Loss. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Meal Reminder - Weight Loss via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Meal Reminder .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Meal Reminder of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Meal Reminder - Weight Loss's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Meal Reminder - Weight Loss on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Meal Reminder - Weight Loss from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Meal Reminder - Weight Loss app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Meal Reminder - Weight Loss from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Meal Reminder - Weight Loss icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Meal Reminder - Weight Loss.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Meal Reminder - Weight Loss app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Meal Reminder - Weight Loss" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Meal Reminder - Weight Loss from your Android phone
To delete Meal Reminder - Weight Loss from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Meal Reminder - Weight Loss.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Meal Reminder - Weight Loss app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Meal Reminder - Weight Loss app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Meal Reminder - Weight Loss Software Details
Eat healthy, eat regularly, eat 5 meals a day. Run metabolism and lose weight. Meal Reminder is a simple application helping you to keep eating regularly. Remember that eating 5 meals a day (with around 3 hours intervals) has many advantages: • Accelerates your body fat burning, which causes weight loss or helps to maintain your weight • Helps you to control the quantity of every meal and prevents overeating • Regular breaks between meals protect from sudden decrease of the glucose level in your blood and ensure satiety Meal Reminder - Weight Loss application helps you to follow th...