How To Delete Big Days - Events Countdown Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Big Days - Events Countdown account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Big Days - Events Countdown app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Big Days - Events Countdown completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Big Days - Events Countdown
Delete Big Days - Events Countdown Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Big Days - Events Countdown. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Big Days - Events Countdown via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Big Days .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Big Days of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Big Days - Events Countdown's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Big Days - Events Countdown on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Big Days - Events Countdown from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Big Days - Events Countdown app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Big Days - Events Countdown from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Big Days - Events Countdown icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Big Days - Events Countdown.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Big Days - Events Countdown app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Big Days - Events Countdown" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Big Days - Events Countdown from your Android phone
To delete Big Days - Events Countdown from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Big Days - Events Countdown.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Big Days - Events Countdown app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Big Days - Events Countdown app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Big Days - Events Countdown Software Details
Stylish and lightweight app to remember and track your events in a simple and fast! View the remaining days or days elapsed after an event. You can use it to remind you: appointments, anniversaries, birthdays, holidays, exams, events festivals... customize with your own photos or use the search feature that finds thousands of free images on Pixabay! You can also create an alarm for each individual event. You can choose a favorite event to be displayed every time you open the app! Features: - Choose the event image, from: camera, gallery or search online on Pixabay; - Creates a notific...