How To Delete Quick and Easy Recipes Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Quick and Easy Recipes account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Quick and Easy Recipes app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Quick and Easy Recipes completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Quick and Easy Recipes
Delete Quick and Easy Recipes Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Quick and Easy Recipes. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Quick and Easy Recipes via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Quick and Easy Recipes.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Quick and Easy Recipes of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Quick and Easy Recipes's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Quick and Easy Recipes on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Quick and Easy Recipes from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Quick and Easy Recipes app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Quick and Easy Recipess from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Quick and Easy Recipes icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Quick and Easy Recipes.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Quick and Easy Recipes app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Quick and Easy Recipes" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Quick and Easy Recipes app from your Android device
To delete Quick and Easy Recipes from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Quick and Easy Recipes.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Quick and Easy Recipes app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Quick and Easy Recipes app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Quick and Easy Recipes Software Details
Quick and Easy Recipes features hand-selected delicious and easy to prepare recipes. Included are top 10 best rated (in popular cookbooks, by magazines and top chefs) recipes for: - Breakfasts - Main Dishes - Salads - Dinners - Soups - Appetizers Every recipe is described in three sections: About This Recipe; Ingredients; Directions; Easy as that. Cooking doesn’t have to be complicated and we help you to prepare great foods, with simple ingredients, and low calories. Quantities are presented in imperial and metric units, but please note, that converting from imperial to metric...