How To Delete My Cars (Fuel logger++) Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your My Cars (Fuel logger++) account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the My Cars (Fuel logger++) app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with My Cars (Fuel logger++) completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like My Cars (Fuel logger++)
Delete My Cars (Fuel logger++) Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by My Cars (Fuel logger++). They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting My Cars (Fuel logger++) via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with My Cars Fuel logger .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify My Cars Fuel logger of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete My Cars (Fuel logger++)'s App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of My Cars (Fuel logger++) on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete My Cars (Fuel logger++) from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting My Cars (Fuel logger++) app from an Iphone
If you want to delete My Cars (Fuel logger++)s from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the My Cars (Fuel logger++) icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on My Cars (Fuel logger++).
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the My Cars (Fuel logger++) app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete My Cars (Fuel logger++)" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting My Cars (Fuel logger++) app from your Android device
To delete My Cars (Fuel logger++) from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on My Cars (Fuel logger++).
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the My Cars (Fuel logger++) app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the My Cars (Fuel logger++) app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
My Cars (Fuel logger++) Software Details
If you are asking yourself one of next questions, then My Cars is the app for you • How much cost my vehicle (car, bike, etc....)? By year, by month, by mile/km, etc...? • What is the min/avg/max fuel efficiency of my vehicle? Does it depend on the season? • How could I not forget to check if I have enough oil? Can I set reminders for services and/or bills? • How can I manage my trips with costs? • How can I have the history of the fuel prices I paid? My Cars is intuitive and highly customizable to fit your needs. You can customize fuel subtypes, bill types, services and much more....