How to Delete Music Racer Completely
Learn how to delete your Music Racer account, your personal data and also delete the Music Racer app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with Music Racer completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete Music Racer Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Music Racer. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Music Racer via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Music Racer.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Music Racer of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting Music Racer's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Music Racer on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Music Racer from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete Music Racer app from your Iphone
If you want to delete Music Racer from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Music Racer icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Music Racer.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Music Racer app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Music Racer" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete Music Racer from your Android phone
To delete Music Racer from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Music Racer.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Music Racer app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Music Racer app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Music Racer Software Details
1. Music Racer is a music-adapting racing/runner/action game where you use your own music to race! The shape, the speed, and the mood of each ride are determined by the song you choose.
2. Rush along the fantasy track in your car or fly along the space tunnel to the sounds of your favorite music.
3. Each music track you select will influence the time of a round, length of a track and movement speed.
4. Listen to the beats of music and maneuver in order to pick up beats flying by.
5. Listen to your favorite music on your device.
6. The game may use music files on your device.