How To Delete Samaa News App Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Samaa News App account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Samaa News App app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Samaa News App completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete Samaa News App Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Samaa News App. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Samaa News App via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Samaa News App.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Samaa News App of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Samaa News App's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Samaa News App on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Samaa News App from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Samaa News App app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Samaa News Apps from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Samaa News App icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Samaa News App.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Samaa News App app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Samaa News App" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Samaa News App app from your Android device
To delete Samaa News App from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Samaa News App.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Samaa News App app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Samaa News App app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Samaa News App Software Details
SAMAA TV News App brings you Pakistan News, Breaking News, World News, Entertainment News, Sports News, Twitter Reactions, News Headlines, Facebook Viral Videos. Also watch uninterrupted free Live streaming, reality shows, political shows with Nadeem Malik, Shahzad Iqbal & Paras Jahanzeb. Also catch up with LollyWood and Bollywood news. The App’s content is available in Urdu & English both in the same download.