How To Delete Metal Detector Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Metal Detector account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Metal Detector app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Metal Detector completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete Metal Detector Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Metal Detector. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Metal Detector via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Metal Detector.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Metal Detector of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Metal Detector's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Metal Detector on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Metal Detector from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Metal Detector app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Metal Detectors from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Metal Detector icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Metal Detector.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Metal Detector app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Metal Detector" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Metal Detector app from your Android device
To delete Metal Detector from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Metal Detector.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Metal Detector app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Metal Detector app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Metal Detector Software Details
Best Free Metal Detector App That will Make your Mobile Amazing Metal Detector. ============ Metal Detector Features ============ • Detects metal object signals at a range of upto 30 cm. • Detect hidden electrical wires and metal objects in walls. • This can also use as key finder tool. • Works well on ferromagnetic materials like iron, steel, nickel and cobalt etc. • Some people also is it as body scanner metal detector for entertainment. • Another amazing thing is some experts claims metal detector can also be used to detect ghosts, spirits or paranormal activities as these objects...